Esports betting apps are fast replacing traditional betting methods using laptops and desktops. Punters can bet on their favorite games anywhere and follow their bets while doing other things. You're no longer tied to your desktop at home. eSports betting apps took a long while to be adopted in betting worldwide.
With most people adopting smartphones, eSports betting companies have taken the chance to gain the advantage of this popular device. Best esports websites have embraced apps to reach more players and gain an edge in the competition.
eSports betting apps have gained popularity among eSports gambling enthusiasts. After downloading the apps on your smartphone, you can access your betting site anywhere and anytime. Whether you're at the bus stop, on vacation, out for dinner, at school, it doesn't matter the place. Compared with eSports betting sites, apps have come a long way in enhancing the user experience.
Remember, in video game gambling sites, you have to use a browser, login into your account, and start betting. All that has been made easy by the use of eSports betting apps.
With the touch of a button, your smartphone will take you directly to the betting site. You'll find it easy to scroll through different games, compare odds and place your bets. The app will also make it easy to keep following your bets.
The majority of eSports bettors prefer using betting apps due to several perks. First, you can access a wide range of games that function the same way as on a video game betting site. The only difference is that what you see on a betting site is condensed in an app for eSports betting.
And the thing is, most people in this fast-paced world prefer not to spend too much time on one thing. So you choose something compact and easy to understand.
Countries where eSports betting apps are popular
When using eSports betting apps, ensure you look at whether an app is available in your country. All you need is reliable internet and to ensure you can use the app in your region. Countries that have widely accepted eSports betting apps include South Korea, the US, China, India, the UK, Germany, Sweden, and Russia, among several others.
It's worth noting that with smartphones becoming accepted globally, you're likely to find eSports betting apps used almost everywhere. Ensure you find high-quality eSports betting apps and check whether reputable boards have licensed them.
Convenient. You can access your video game betting app anywhere and anytime to place your bets using a mobile device.
- Wide selection of games. eSports betting apps will allow you to access several games and bet in real-time.
- Reliable bank transfer options. You can make deposits or withdrawals after winning eSports games.
- Stream popular eSports games. In addition, you can live stream games and bet on them.
User experience. The apps may not be perfect for everyone due to the condensed details.
Addictive. You have access to the apps anywhere and anytime, thus tempting you to keep betting. However, if you're not careful, you may become addicted to esports betting.
So, what should you do to start enjoying betting on your favorite esports games using an app? First, we'll take you through how to choose a provider, download their eSports betting app, and set up your account.
And the good thing? You can do all that in less than five minutes, and all you need is a reliable internet connection and your smartphone to get started. So, let's dive right in.
How to choose an eSports betting app provider
Ensure you choose a reliable provider where you can get everything you want. Remember, eSports betting is different, and you don't want to choose a provider that doesn't offer your favorite games. Since providers will come with a range of options, it's always imperative to do your homework before choosing one.
The first thing to check is whether the provider is esports-focused. Choosing providers who focus on esports tells you that they know their niche and offer you quality services. Find out whether they're licensed by reputable licensing boards and have permission to operate in your region.
The apps should also provide security for your personal information and money. When you use the app, look for providers who offer exclusive perks such as bonuses and promotions. You'll benefit from playing games using such offers. Finally, check the loading speed. If it takes too long to load information from their site, that should serve as a red alert.
How to download the app
Now that you've chosen your providers, it's time to find out how you can download the app. Unfortunately, you won't find eSports betting apps on the App Store or Google Play store.
The thing is, Google doesn't allow such apps to be featured on their marketplaces. But that doesn't mean the end of your eSports betting using apps. When you open an eSports betting site, you'll find the option of downloading their app. You'll have to download the app from there and head on to the next step.
How to set up an account
You've downloaded the app. What's remaining is to create an account with your eSports betting app. You'll find that eSports betting apps will have different ways of creating accounts. Check to identify what your eSports betting app requires before starting the process.
For instance, some apps will ask your name, phone number, email address, home address, date of birth, name of your favorite pet, and the name of your country. It's upon you to key in the correct information. However, if you feel that an app asks for too many personal details, find another one that will serve you better.
Once you have a fully-functioning esports bet app, you'll find it easy to access and bet on different games. Unlike other devices such as laptops or desktops, using a smartphone will offer you a different gambling experience. This is because eSports betting apps compress their details into an app to help you quickly access everything you need in real-time.
Why are you joining an esports betting app? First, you want to join and bet on your favorite games, and this is a better way to spend your leisure time.
Second, you may be looking for an exciting way to bet and make some money. You'll need to choose different payment methods to help you deposit and withdraw cash. Some popular payment methods in eSports betting apps include:
- E-wallets. This is an electronic process that allows online transactions via computers or smartphones. For example, most eSports betting apps have widely accepted the use of e-wallets to enable depositing and withdrawal of e-money.
- Paysafe. This is electronic software, similar to e-wallets, that allows the transaction of e-money from one point to another using computers or smartphones. The most popular eSports betting apps accept Paysafe since it offers a secure way to transfer money.
- Neteller. This digital wallet is used to transfer e-money from one merchant to another. Punters can use Neteller to deposit or withdraw their e-money from various eSports betting apps in real-time.
- Bitcoin. This virtual currency (cryptocurrency) doesn't require intermediaries such as banks for transactions. Bitcoin has recently been accepted in most eSports betting sites to allow reliable deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Credit cards. This is a plastic card issued by banks to enable their customers to purchase goods and services on credit. Examples of credit cards include American Express, Chase, MasterCard, and Visa. Additionally, punters can deposit cash into their eSports accounts using credit cards.
There are several factors we include before rating and reviewing eSports betting apps. Some of these include:
- Accessibility. We prefer apps that are easy to access and simple to navigate. Such apps offer a high-quality user experience, and more customers will enjoy using them.
- Security. Security matters when one is required to provide personal details. No one wants their personal information leaked to third-party individuals.
- Support. Problems may arise when using esport betting apps, and it helps if customers use apps with reliable customer service. Players should access the support team using email, phone, and live chat 24/7.
- Popularity. One feels confident when using something that's widely accepted. Players prefer using popular eSports betting apps when betting. Such apps have a track record of offering reliable services; thus, one has a reason to feel comfortable.
- Safety. How safe an esports betting app is matters significantly. Players will trust the app with their hard-earned money. They don't want to use apps that don't secure their money and expose their accounts to fraudsters.
Company website encrypted with security such as SSL certificates. This is the first thing most experienced players will look for. They want to ensure that their favorite apps operate legally and have been licensed and issued security certificates.